100 Happy Days....Day 9

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Day 9 - Dancing

I love dancing. I've dance since I was little learning; tap, disco, cheerleading and musical theatre until I was fourteen. I had to stop for family reasons in my early teens but really missed the sense of freedom and enjoyment I get through it all. Starting back at uni gave me the chance to get back into dancing and I've now been learning ballet, jazz and contemporary for almost 3 years. My ballet/jazz class got cancelled so I'm now focusing on contemporary and hope to be in a show later in the year. I can't wait. I'm hoping I get to try out some new dance styles later this year. Pole, aerial and hip-hop are definitely high on my list.






1 comment

  1. I am so not coordinated so dancing has never been my thing, but I'm glad you have something that you love that keeps you moving. (PS New reader from myfitnesspal)

    ReplyDelete