100 Happy Days - Day 26

Saturday, 22 March 2014

Day 26 - Having freshly painted nails

Although I'm not a wiz at this, I do love having my nails painted. As with a lot of women at the moment, I love having gel polish put on....I just can't afford to pay someone to do it for me all the time, so therefore I'm trying out different home techniques.

Today's paint is from a gift set my mum got me for Christmas called Nails inc. Capsule Colours (click on the name to see where you can buy it). The set came with 8 different mini nail polishes and a full size gel effect top coat. It's a bit pricey (£52 in Boots..it was on offer at Christmas) but it does seem to give a really good effect. It doesn't give the same feel as when I go to the salon, but it's a good colour, lasts longer than normal nail polish and gives a good glossy look.

I've tried 3 out of the 8 colours and all give a really nice effect. Last week I had a really bright blue on (picked out by my boyfriend) but as I have some important meetings this week with senior people at work I've gone for a more subtle purple colour. The copper colour is also really nice, very subtle and goes with everything.

Not sure how long these mini polishes will last but I'd definitely consider buying a Nails Inc. product again in the future.

My rating: 8/10. A little pricey and not quite the same as gels, but a good product nevertheless.

Nails Inc. Capsule Colours



No comments

Post a Comment