Weigh In - 5th May

Monday, 5 May 2014

My goal for the next few weeks at least (until after the 21st May) is to just maintain. My focus is on studying so my gym sessions will be cut down and I'll just have to be very careful with what I eat. This morning there was a 0.4lb increase on the scales, I'm not too bothered about that for now, just have to work on making sure there isn't another one next week.

I only managed dancing last week as I was either studying or out with work the other nights, this week I have no dancing so going to attempt at least one good session at the gym to make up for it.

I'm going to review my ab videos tomorrow and do some sort of routine a few nights a week just so I don't loose this strength I've managed to build through April.

100 Happy Days...Day 70

Day 70 - Shopping for house stuffs

As today is a non-work day, I took that to mean it was also a non-study day. Instead I dragged my parents round the industrial estates looking at curtains and cushions. Unfortunately I didn't quite find what I wanted, but I have a good idea. So excited, this house can't come soon enough.

No comments

Post a Comment