Day 74 - Remembering the time we spent together
Right now it's hard to think of anything that's made me happy since I last posted, but if I don't try and find something it could be a very long time before I find something to be happy about.
My beautiful little girl sadly went to sleep for the very last time yesterday. She had a long life, spending an amazing 16 years with us, but she's been suffering with doggy dementia for few months now and it was her time to go. I know she's better off where she is but we will miss her.
In her amazing life we went through a lot of things, and made a lot of happy memories. It is remembering all those times, good and bad, that is keeping me going right now.
Sleep tight baby girl, I love you.
100 Happy Days...Day 74 (sort of)
Saturday, 10 May 2014
Labels:
100 Happy Days,
Dog,
Lhasa Apso,
Love,
Miss,
RIP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments
Post a Comment