Weight In - 7th April

Monday, 7 April 2014

Unfortunately today was another maintain week. But I can't say I'm surprised. I've been ill since the middle of last week so I've not been very motivated to push myself. I've been completing my 30 day challenges and do think they are making a difference, my stomach seems to be getting a bit flatter but I'm not sure if that's genuine or my imagination. Other than that though my working out hasn't been very strenuous.

Thankfully I've managed to keep eating throughout this illness and all I've been craving has been healthy. I've eaten lots of fruit and good meals. I suppose this has definitely helped me with my maintaining this week.

I was hoping to be back at the gym tomorrow but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen now. I woke feeling good this morning but by the time I got to work I was in serious pain and ended up ringing for a doctors appointment. Off there tomorrow for a checkup. It's nothing serious, just an infection but hopefully the doctor will give me something to stop the pain.

Hopefully to make up for my lack of exercising, I'll be doing 2 hours of dance rehearsal on Wednesday night.

100 Happy Days - Day 42

Getting house decoration inspiration. My mum's House Beautiful magazine came and having a quick flick has given me a few more ideas to work with. June can't come quick enough.

No comments

Post a Comment