25 things to do before turning twenty five
Monday, 31 August 2015
It doesn't seem five minutes since I was celebrating my 18th birthday. It was a Sunday, like it was this year, and I had all the family and friends round for a party at my house. It was a great day. I was excited, not just for turning eighteen, but for the fact that in a few weeks time I'd be starting university. This year, I turned 24. Eighteen year old me thought being 24 was so old, it doesn't seem that now.
I want to make the most out of my 24th year, so I've comprised a list of 25 things to do before I turn twenty five. The list is made up of things I've wanted to do for a while now, and just haven't done it. They're all relatively easy for me to complete, I've just never put the effort into doing them. Until now.
1. Run 5k
2. Get my splits
3. Take a pole dance class
4. Watch a ballet
5. Complete my CIMA qualification
6. Make a three course dinner, from scratch
7. Visit London
8. Spend a week without social media
9. Raise money for charity
10. Reach my goal body weight
11. Have a spa day
12. Cook a Sunday Roast
13. Take a photo a day for a month
14. Take a yoga class
15. Clear out my wardrobe
16. Stretch everyday for a month
17. Become an expert cupcake baker
18. Support local businesses
19. Go for brunch
20. Say thank you to my parents
21. Have a spend free month
22. Finish unpacking my spare room
23. Save some money
24. Update my CV
25. Drink a litre of water a day, every day for a month.
I'm going to print the list off and stick it onto my fridge to keep me focused, and when I've accomplished something I'll keep you all posted!
Let me know what would be in your list of things to do before turning 25, I'd love to hear them.
Sarah x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments
Post a Comment