24 Facts About Me

Monday, 24 August 2015



This weekend is my birthday, and I'm turning 24! To celebrate, I thought I'd share with you all 24 facts about me you may, or may not know. Enjoy!

1. I played in a brass band until I was 18

2. I've never had chicken pox

3. I've never broken a bone

4. Orchids are my favourite plants, but I'm not very good at keeping them alive

5. I'm an apple girl. I have a macbook and an iPhone, I've love an iMac (hint birthday fairy, if you're still looking for ideas!)

6. Blue is my favourite colour

7. I love cuddly toys. I'd fill my house with them if I could

8. My favourite takeaway is pizza

9. I'm an only child

10. I graduated with a 1st class Business Studies degree in 2013

11. I've never been on an airplane

12. I love jaffa cakes. If I share them with you, you must be special

13. Strawberries are my favourite fruit

14. I'm a pretty good cookie maker

15. I am obsessed with Harry Potter

16. .....and Disney

17. I had imaginary friends for a lot of my child hood

18. Westlife are, and always will be, my favourite boy band

19. Team Damon

20. I'm definitely a handbag girl

21. My ambition as a child was to become a vet

22. I actually became an accountant

23. I love dancing. I've taken classes in tap, ballet, disco, jazz and burlesque

24. My birthday always made me the youngest in my year group at school

Love,

Sarah x

No comments

Post a Comment