After week 2 of my calorie counting I've lost an additional 1.2lbs taking my total up to 2 lbs in the 2 weeks, and getting me back to the 'maintain' level I was trying to keep.
Alongside watching my calories and keeping up my workouts, I've cut back on the amount of diet coke I was drinking. This is probably the hardest for me to do, but I'm managing. One can is normally my treat for my afternoon break at work. Water until then and water afterwards. I never used to like drinking water, but I'm definitely getting used to it.
The major downside to last week was my plan to go and try out Body Combat only to find the gym so busy I couldn't actually get parked never mind into the gym to get changed. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to trying something new, but hopefully I will be able to try it out another time.
It's not been the most exciting of weeks, and I'm now just on a wind down to my Birthday and some time off week. Hopefully when I get back from my time off, I'll be motivated again and in a better position to plan my routines properly.
Sarah x
No comments
Post a Comment