100 Happy Days...Day 1

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

I'm feeling a bit down this week, so to try and keep my spirits up I would start the 100 Happy Day challenge. For those of you who don't know what the challenge is, basically you take a picture of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days and share it with your friends. I've seen a few friends do this on Instagram/facebook so thought I'd give it a go on here.

So Day1...The return to ITV2 of the Vampire Diaries!

I've been looking forward to this day for such a long time. Having been missing out on my weekly Vampire fix since before Christmas I'm super excited to relax in front of the TV tonight after a long day at work and catch up on the rest of the story. Having this back on TV definitely gives me something to look forward to each week, and I might work a little bit harder each week at the gym if I know I have to be home in time to watch it.

So here is my first happy picture...



Have a good Tuesday everyone!

Sarah x

No comments

Post a Comment